Move-In Day is Thursday, August 22, 2013*
Bear Beginnings is Thursday, August 22 - Monday, August 26, 2013
Parent & Family Orientation is Thursday, August 22 - Saturday, August 24, 2013
*Unless you are arriving early for a Pre-Orientation Program
By participating in Bear Beginnings, students should be able to:
- Understand the academic expectations and intellectual community at Washington
- University Identify choices and behaviors that may impact their peers and their community
- Know how to access information about campus resources that will help them to be successful inside the classroom
- Know how to access information about co-curricular opportunities
- Connect to faculty, administration, staff or a current student
- Meet other new students and begin to identify a peer group
- Feel prepared for their first week of classes.
- Feel connected to and pride for WUSTL, their school or college and their Residential College.
- Identify social and cultural opportunities and resources in the St. Louis community
- Have fun!